jeudi 7 septembre 2017

prevent overheating

Hey Cook, definitely not overthinking it, you're smart to think about it deeper than the surface.
My inverter has an alarm that sounds if the supply voltage to the inverter gets low, it starts beeping.
When that happens I can start the truck for a little while, 10-20 minutes, and then shut it down again for a while. That would be best because you'll save gas. Whatever you do BE CAREFUL about the fumes, and stay safe.

I live in south Florida also, and I'm staying here too. I booked a room for my family about an hour north, but I have to stay here in case something happens that I can address. I'm putting my wife's truck in the garage and putting water and MRE meals in it in case something fails and I need a more secure area to retreat to.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



prevent overheating

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire