lundi 18 septembre 2017

re-bricking a woodstove

Defaultre-bricking a woodstove


Hello all. I've come across a used (very) Suburban Manufacturing FM9-77 wood stove/furnace. My son and I hooked it up last fall and used it throughout the winter but I'd like to replace the bricks and grates so my question is how does one go about pulling the old stuff out? The firebox is about 12 inches wide and 20 inches deep so there isn't any was I can reach into the back to remove the metal brackets that are holding the brick in place. Do you need to disassemble the entire stove somehow, because that would definitely be a major job getting the old bolts out. Tried to find info on this company but I think they've gone out of business because nothing shows up on the web.
Anyone have any hints on what to do?
Thanks much

Let's block ads! (Why?)



re-bricking a woodstove

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire