lundi 18 septembre 2017

The Advantage of an Expensive AR Vs. a Budget One?

I have been shooting/hunting since childhood but my guns have always been the type that reflect that kind of sporting.... Wood stocks, bolt action, lever action etc.....

I got my first AR15 within the past year, I got a Ruger 556. At the time it cost me 650 but now since the great AR15 price drop they are about 100 bucks less.

This AR of mine shoots sub moa with a cheap 50 dollar ebay scope with .223 federal brass fmj.

I have yet to see a single review online or youtube of a $1500 AR that shows any better accuracy or reliability.

In fact from what I have been reading, many of the expensive ones won't eat steel cased ammo..... My Ruger shoots wolf steel cased flawlessly at 1 moa.

Besides bragging rights and the "Tacticool" factor.... What is the real advantage to buying one of these expensive AR's over one like mine?

I plan on building a few more ar's and maybe buying another.... Just wondering if its worth spending the extra loot.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



The Advantage of an Expensive AR Vs. a Budget One?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire