samedi 9 septembre 2017

Time to get to work (Sign the WH petition)

We can sit here debating with each other until we're blue in the face but unless we act we WILL lose this great Republic. All the preps in the world won't help us once the Republic is gone. Let's not let it get to that point. Signing a petition may not be much but it's a step in the right direction. I'm asking all to help by signing these White House petitions.

The first is a petition I started. It asks that ALL Congress members and Senators be required to pass a security background check before serving on any committees. At least 100 anti-American congress members and 20 Senators would likely fail such a check. This will have a huge cleansing effect on our Gov.

http://ift.tt/2eMFkte

The rest are petitions I found I believe we can all get behind. It'll only take a few minutes from your day.

Compel The F.B.I. To Release All Records Pertaining To Hillary Clinton's Personal Secret Server Email Investigation.

http://ift.tt/2eNhb5A

Use Antiquities Act to Designate All Civil War-Related Monuments as National Monuments

http://ift.tt/2eNhbCC

REMOVE CNN AIRPORT NETWORK AT ALL UNITED STATES AIRPORTS

http://ift.tt/2eMFlxi

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Time to get to work (Sign the WH petition)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire