mardi 12 septembre 2017

Why the switch to 9mm?

This is my recent tin foil hat revelation but please bear with me.

I bought my first handgun a Glock 22 10 years ago on my 21st bday. However, over the years I've switched to 9mm mostly because I can afford to shoot it more. However when I bought my first handgun 10 years ago 40s&w was the most prevalent police round in the country and it was what the FBI was using. Now the 9mm is everywhere and police trade in 40s&w pistols are a dime a dozen. There is no arguing that the 40s&w and the 45acp are more effective. Some folks like to say that modern bullet technology has closed the gap but that same technology is also being used in 40s&w and 45acp bullets keeping the difference about the same as they were 20 years ago. If you don't believe me watch Paul Harrells videos on 9mm vs 40s&w on YouTube. It is apparent that the 40 is still the superior round.

I've pondered this thought for quite some time when it came to me. Cops actions are under the spot light and it's by design. Cops haven't suddenly turned rogue or started acting innapropriately they've mostly been the same for the past 20 years or so. But now it's like every week there is another major cop scandal on the news. Which leads me and many others to think that this whole thing is by design. It's a way to say local cops are out of control so the only "logical solution" is a national police force. Sooner than later the general sheeple will all be on board with this notion and the congressional push will be over whelming. It is the natural direction things are heading.

So what does that have to do with 9mm? Most PDs all already use Impala cruisers, the most already all use 12gauge shotguns and AR15s, so why not get them all on board with the same NATO pistol cartridge the 9mm?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Why the switch to 9mm?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire