dimanche 19 août 2018

Anyone here have experience melting / casting Gold?

..Looking for advice / any experience from anyone that's Done it - in particular, 'scrap' Gold; More-specifically, Gold 'leaf' (powder..)

..Have Quite a few Oz. of it, from sign work I did eons ago, and wondering if it's even Possible to 'smelt it' into a small nugget, maybe? (..albeit, with expected losses from refining w/ Borax, etc..) And Yes, what I am asking about is Real, already tested it..

..But, I'm certainly not going to assume it's something 'relatively easy', like casting scrap-lead into slugs, etc, since a) it's Powder, and b) not keen on Wasting it, just because I ASSumed, etc..

..Appreciate any - Experienced - advice.. I Know how to use Google, et al..

jd

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Anyone here have experience melting / casting Gold?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire