vendredi 17 août 2018

Best way to increase wealth long term?

As the title suggests I am always looking for ways to increase my net worth and the value of my time. What do you guys suggest as the best way to do that currently? My goal is to have a substantial passive income so I could allocate my time in a more efficient ways working for myself rather than the company I currently work for.

I currently have about $2700 in Cryptocurrency (I missed the millionaire bandwagon but I try to day-trade it and make small profits here and there. A few bucks adds up over time...), $250 or so in a Robinhood Stock trading account (I opened it recently for the free stock you get and the fee-less trading), $7500 in my employer matching 401k (which I'm 40+ years away from getting any benefits from), only about $200 in precious metals (silver bullion), and I'm working on getting into rental properties as an LLC with some close friends but don't have any yet.

What have I missed and what can I do more of? Are there any good stocks I should be watching and trading? Any new cryptos/blockchain out there worth buying?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Best way to increase wealth long term?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire