vendredi 17 août 2018

What songs would be on your inspirational playlist?

I have fallen into bad attitude and negative thought territory. NOT where I want my mind to be. I use to scoff at concepts like think and be rich but mentally and emotionally we are what we eat. Even delusional and unrealistic thinking can be of benefit if the thought points in a positive direction. So I want to put together a play list that makes me happy, reminds me I can strive to be better, life is always interesting, resistance is not futile, and being loving and lovable is a super power. Love funny songs.

Don't care about the genre so all of your favorites that fit my playlist desires are welcome.

So to prime the pump here are a few I include in my playlist.

Louie Armstrong, It's a Wonderful World

CDC, Put me in coach, I'm ready to play

George Thoroughgood (sic), Bad To The Bone

George Harrison, My Sweet Lord (I know it is to his swami but works for Christ and has a sweet loving devotion I feel toward Jesus)

Gloria Gainer, New Attitude

Timbuk 3, The Future Is So Bright

Bobby McFarrin, Don't Worry, Be Happy

Van Halen, JUMP

Some instrumentals make my happy

Mason, Classical Gas

Edgar Winter, Frankinstein

Let's block ads! (Why?)



What songs would be on your inspirational playlist?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire