mercredi 8 août 2018

Solar cart as Survival vehicle.

1978 Taylor Dunn 248b Burden cart. Slow as hell 10-11 mph 20 mile range under batts only, but the Solar should extend that to double.

Specs

6 new trojan t105's, has room to double that if I weld up another batt case.

1080 watts of solar on top with 60 amp mppt controller.. Can add another 500 watts solar to system. Can remove top in ten minutes with 2 men.

1500/3000 surge inverter hard wired in with gfi outlet on side. Another 1500 watt inverter coming that I plan to add in system . Should be able to power my well pump if I rewire it for 120.

Mainly going to use it as hurricane prep, bike rally get around (stripper pole fits in hole in bed).

2000 lb carrying capacity. 5000 lb tow

Yes I know I can't out run anything, and its bright red. I can paint it shtf.

Thinking about making solar topped trailer to increase output, and just running the wires to the controller in cart.

What are everyones smart ass comments?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Solar cart as Survival vehicle.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire