lundi 24 octobre 2016

I am no longer able to own a gun???

Quote:

Originally Posted by tulsamike3434 View Post
But I am very skilled in knifes hand to hand

We live a ways out in the country I do not know where to look to find the laws in Oklahoma. I would be very grateful if someone could find the laws about how much danger does a EX over 12 EX Felon's family before I shoot my cross bow or compound bow or and Axe or throwing knives ? I am very accurate with hatches and Knifes...

Thank you for your time.
P.s also is there ant loop holes for my wife to own a 12-gage?

P.P.S. everywhere in my house i am in with arms reach..

Unfortunately , I know about this.. You are not allowed to have weapons...crossbow, spear, firearms, ..and in some cases not a machete.. BUT.. your wife CAN own them if they are stored in a safe that you "DO NOT" have access to. Put the safe in a not used room with a door that locks too. MAKE SURE you do not have a key on your keyring, laying around the house, anywhere it can be seen if the LEO's search your home...(they retain that right without a warrant!).. Don't leave the combination to the safe anywhere either!.. She CANNOT carry it in ANY vehicle in which you are an occupant!!
Hope this helps!! Stay safe- stay smart!!

Talk to a Lawyer(yuk!).. the laws are on-line..just search..

Let's block ads! (Why?)



I am no longer able to own a gun???

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire