dimanche 9 octobre 2016

Joshua Diehn (New Member)

DefaultJoshua Diehn (New Member)


How's it going guys I am a fairly novice gun owner I have had a h&r pardoner 12g pump 18.5" for a few years and recently inherited my father's steyr m95. I found alot of useful information from a few of the forums on here and thought to my self this seems like a great and knowledgeable group of people and I'd like to be apart of this community. I look forward to chatting with y'all and hopefully picking a few brains. I don't have alot of firearm knowledge yet but with a little dedication, research(help from y'all) and some hands on training I hope to be a valued and knowledgeable member in the years to come. Thanks for letting me be apart of your group.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Joshua Diehn (New Member)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire