vendredi 15 septembre 2017

Classic Firearms Data Breach

Anyone else get a letter from Classic Firearms advising of a data breach?

I did today.

I'm not going to write the letter in it's entirety.

What really ticks me off is that they said that "on June 8th, 2017, we encountered a suspicious file on one of our servers" and the a little further down it states. "This unauthorized access began on April 24 and lasted until June 8th."

And they are just now getting around to informing me?!

They were nice enough to give me a full years access to something called AllClear Identity Repair at no cost to me. Well, that was so nice of them. (sarcasm).

I've been hacked 3 times this year and have been trying to figure out exactly how it was happening.

Equifax and now this, no wonder I've been getting hacked. I had had Life lock but shut it down because I figured it was just an unnecessary expense. After I read this letter I went back and joined Lifelock again.

__________________
Thrive With Style
Simple, Clean, Food Delivered To Your Door.
Organic, Non GMO's, Gluten Free,
No Artificial Colors Or Preservatives

http://ift.tt/2tC8fK2
__________________________________________________ ________________________________
Disabled Prepper's Group: A private group, invite only, For those of us who are disabled, whether it be SSDI, SSI, Military, have family members who are disabled or just have physical and mental limitations.

If you would like to join but don't want to post in the thread send me a private message for an invite. Must have at least 10 posts to join.

http://ift.tt/2uaRfax?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Classic Firearms Data Breach

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire