vendredi 15 septembre 2017

Happy to be here!

Good morning/afternoon/evening, depending on when and where you're participating from.

I am from Atlanta, GA and am the Office Admin for an internationally recognized camouflage company. I hope I have found the right place to be of assistance to anyone interested in the ghillie type of camouflage.

I am here with the intent of helping you with any camouflage design you may need or currently use. We have a lot of useful information that we would love to share with the surrounding community of users. We also offer several products that you may find useful, but I will leave my links for appropriate boards and discussions.

Thanks for welcoming us to the community! We look forward to helping you use the best concealment possible, for any application.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Happy to be here!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire