jeudi 7 septembre 2017

Where to find FREE online books?

I KNOW authors don't want books to be free, and I understand that, however, I have NO disposable income and like to read online. I also have many paper books, but want to be able to grab my Ipad when I'm running out the door. For instance, DH's health is such that I often have to do Emergency Room or hospital runs several times/month, and I often spend hours there at one time.

Most of what I've seen are the Classics (read most of them), the complete works of Shakespeare or Agatha Christie (read all them, as well).

I guess I'm asking if there are places where I can download books for free, and still get decent reading materials...keeping in mind I am not tech-savvy.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Where to find FREE online books?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire