lundi 20 août 2018

Picked up another budget bowie

While parusing YouTube I came across another interesting a fairly highly recommended budget blade. This one is carbon steel, made in Pakistan like the BudK Kukri I just bought. Like the Kukri, the main complaint is that this Bowie comes about 95% finished. Most come dull with very rough finishing. But performance reviews are very good. I actually enjoy finishing these diamonds in the rough, which is the main reason I bought it. This time I'll take before and after pics. It's called the SZCO Bowie and can be had for $17.50 right now on Amazon.
SZCO Supplies 202858-CS Carbon Steel Bowie Knife https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0045TOBLQ..._Kq5EBbS38786A

I would not recommend buying it unless you enjoy small projects based on the reviews. I plan on putting on an edge, sanding, refinishing and polishing the handle scales and pins, and putting a mustard patina on the blade. Anyways, I figure I'd pass along the info for any other budget blade fanatics out there willing to put in a little elbow grease.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Picked up another budget bowie

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire