mercredi 1 août 2018

"Ultralight" Woods gun?

Default "Ultralight" Woods gun?


I recently did a 20 mile backpacking trip with ultralight gear just to see what happened. I'm not a big fan of lightweight backpacking in general but I went with a light load this time. Anyway, while I was out there, I got to thinking about lighter weight options for a woods gun. I usually carry my Glock 20 with 200 grain hardcast bullets, but it really seems like overkill (especially when you're packing light). I thought of a few options like a subcompact 9mm, Ruger LCR in .357 or maybe a Glock 29. I think it would work better for me if there was a gun small enough to either drop in my pocket or put in the small waist belt pouch on my backpack. Plus there are some places I can't just open carry, so my usual chest rig wouldn't work. Let me know what options you all can come up with. I only have black bears where I live so no Grizz. There have always been rumors of cougars, but I've never seen one.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



"Ultralight" Woods gun?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire