samedi 16 mai 2020

Do you have expericence with Silencers?

Id go up to a 30 caliber suppressor. That way you can use it on a lot more than just 5.56.

I have an AAC M4-2000 thats 5.56 specific. Should have gone to at least the 30 caliber version, that way I could also used it for 300 BO, etc. The boy I bought mine from has that version, and you cant tell the difference when he shoots 5.56 through it.

My son bought the next model up thats rated for .308, and he uses it mostly on his BO, and its very quiet. When you shoot 5.56 through it, its quieter than my 5.56 specific version.

The QD mounts are the way to go too, but they can get expensive if you want them on a number of guns. AAC's mounts are usually about $100 a pop, unless you see them on sale.

I use their flash suppressor mount, as its one of the best flash suppressors on the market. Not a fan of the brakes.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Do you have expericence with Silencers?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire