samedi 8 octobre 2016

What is a "tactical cleaver" ???

I was researching sundry knives and stumbled upon a video on the Spyderco Roc, a perversely interesting folder that's shape is between a meat cleaver and straight razor. Further digging uncovered quite a few similarly shaped blades from various manufacturers, all marketed as "tactical cleavers". I fully appreciate the devaluation of the word "tactical" over the past decade + into not much more than a joke, but I am at a loss about this new-to-me market niche. Field dressing game? I get that. Chopping wood? Okay, I'll play. Zombie killer? Fine, in Walking Dead land. But as some legitimate form of defensive weapon? I don't get it at all. Can someone more in the know explain the thinking behind these tactical cleavers? Or is it another pistol bayonet thing that I'm too old or cynical to understand?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



What is a "tactical cleaver" ???

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire