dimanche 25 février 2018

AR-15 build for use surviving off the land

DefaultAR-15 build for use surviving off the land


I am interested in building an AR-15 for my journies ahead of me. I will be living in all conditions, using this rifle for protection and for hunting. I will be in snow, rain, summer heat, you name it. So I need a reliable firearm. I was looking at just purchasing a LMT or going with a Colt. But it seems through further research that I can build an even better firearm for my needs for a much cheaper price if I do it myself. I have been hunting and living an outdoors lifestyle since I was a kid. I don’t have knowledge on the AR build, however I am here to learn. I need direction on how to make my build just as reliable as a LMT rifle, while having pin point accuracy. I would love to have the build be no more than $1500. It looks like DD is best for barrels from what I’ve heard. What do you guys suggest?
As well I will be backpacking and traveling on foot with this firearm, so I will most likely go with a shorter barrel and a collapsible stock for easier carrying.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



AR-15 build for use surviving off the land

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire