dimanche 25 février 2018

Modernized Angle Head Flashlight At TSC

Found these little guys at our Tractor Supply this morning. It’s a military angle head light with the interchangeable lenses. For 14.99 out the door, I had to grab one. I’ve had a dozen or so of the regular military issues incandescent lights. When I graduated OSUT, guys were just tossing them in the trash. Mainly because they kinda suck. They’re incandescent, runtime sucks, they break pretty easily, and arent that bright. They’re also super heavy for less light than a maglite solitaire.

The new Jobsmart version is a night and day difference. Made out of aluminum, this thing has the heft of a maglite. LED instead of light bulb and easily as bright as a D Cell maglite. Still has the filters. Job smart is tracking 400 lumens. Seems like an exaggeration, but it’s plenty bright. They’re listing an 8hr runtime with 6AAs. Throw is ok. Still has the clips and lanyard ring on the bottom. I’ll post an actual review after I get a chance to use it, but I think it’s going to be pretty popular.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Modernized Angle Head Flashlight At TSC

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire