dimanche 25 février 2018

Choosing house location - the fool on the hill or the top dog?

I thought I found a forum here for locations but can't find it now. I am doing some research now on the pro's and con's of having mostly flat land (rolling hills) or land that has some slope to it (hills that elevate more than 50 feet). Here is what I have read so far:

* Putting a house on the top of a hill makes it an easy target for anyone.

* Putting a house on the top of a hill gives you a strategic advantage - you'll see people long before they get near you.

A bit contradictory. Can someone point me to some threads that will discuss this issue - or contribute more to it? I am willing to do more searching and reading but would appreciate a birds eye (pun intended) view before I start.

tia

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Choosing house location - the fool on the hill or the top dog?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire