jeudi 22 février 2018

"Weapon of War"

Listen, Ive never served. I do have immediate family in Law Enforcement and past military, but my closest experience was few classes in ROTC in H.S.

With that said, who here could chime in who have been deployed. First, thank you for your service. Would any of you take your personal ARs? I enjoy building them and Im confident in their performance for their purposes...here on our homeland soil. I keep hearing the weapon of war mantra, but whats used for troops function very differently then our civilian rifles.

This is more of a rant, so my apologies. Its just frustrating to constantly here the incorrect description of an item that people say look scary, but do not know how they function. Heck, one my builds is a .22 on a polymer lower...but it looks scary. 3gun shotguns with extended tubes, not hearing anyone mention those 'scary' weapons of war.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Let's block ads! (Why?)



"Weapon of War"

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire