lundi 26 février 2018

Inspired by Reverend Niemoeller:

Inspired by Reverend Niemoeller:

First, they came for the Bumpstocks. Since a Bumpstock is just a stupid gimmick, I didn’t fight for them.

Then, they came for the high capacity magazines. Since no one needs 30 rounds to hunt with, I didn’t fight for them.

Then, they came for the semi-automatic assault rifles. Since those are made only to kill people, I didn’t fight for them.

Then, they came for the high powered, scoped sniper rifles. Since you only need a shotgun to hunt and shoot sporting clays, I didn’t fight fight for them.

Then, they came for all the other guns. Since they were now illegal and I’m a law abiding citizen, I didn’t fight for them.

Then, they came for my children! Since I didn’t care about Bumpstocks, I had nothing left to fight with.

Terry

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Inspired by Reverend Niemoeller:

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire