jeudi 22 février 2018

Battle belt options?

Well I have a couple setups. My Alice lbe gear includes the buttpack, my um84 holster with 2 pistol mag carrier and 2 Alice shotgun shell pouches. Also has an early ifak with the plastic insert.

I also have a mole flc rigged up like an 8 mag chest rig (chest rig because it doesn’t fit my frame very well). Could add the molle waistbag either separately or as a high lumbar pack on the flc. It’s not huge but could do a poncho, liner and some victuals.

If I’m out for a less tactical use but still need rifle mags I have a surplus 6 mag carrier in Acu that I picked up for 3 bucks with a shoulder strap. I could easily combine this with any of my packs to be less apparent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Battle belt options?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire