mardi 27 février 2018

Best place to hide emergency cash

I normally carry a fanny pack with my walking around money in it. I ride public transit so higher risk of being robbed.

I have extra money I have put aside for personal SHTF events like my husband getting on a violent drunk and me having to leave the house. I don't want to carry that in my fanny pack in case I get robbed, but I would like it close at hand.

I plan to get a Pelican case for important papers, but I don't think I would need them if it was "just" a drunk.

We each have our own different SHTF events, and some in common. Unfortunately really bad behavior from my husband is one of mine. Sometimes I need to leave him for a period of time until he gets smart.

Any offhand ideas where I could put the extra money? I want it hidden, in case the house gets robbed. It would need to be pretty close at hand. Normally he has the blackouts late at night so that's a factor.

He hasn't had a problem in years (2011) but I am just planning for eventualities.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Best place to hide emergency cash

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire