mardi 27 février 2018

Saiga anyone?

Quote:

Originally Posted by pengyouView Post

I have been drooling all over the place since I heard that this Russian made shotgun can handle a drum magazine that will hold 20 or 30 shells. Does anyone have any personal experience using one? How many models do they make? Do all of them hold the drum magazines?

After I sold my house in a city - Greeley, CO - I finally had enough dollars to buy some stuff that I have always wanted. I also need and will use it all especially on my remote Wyoming mtn retreat. I won't go into all that I have bought.

The Saiga 12 with a drum mag is what I have wanted for a long time and finally got one with the pistol grip and everything. It did cost $1,400 not including the magazine or drum which cost $100. I have seen Saiga 12's costing more than $3,000 and can be not too easy to find anymore >

I should add some accessories to make it look like this one someday soon. I do own the drum magazine at least. >

And there might be better links but this one tells more on one site than any other site I could find > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saiga-12

This site with many pics and some info is fun to look at with more great photos of these kinds than any other site I have found > http://www.saigacustom.com/

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Saiga anyone?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire