mardi 27 février 2018

Reference NC state atlas (yes a real paper bound book in case GPS is not working)

Something I learned tonight about the best paper bound maps.
I did not write the info shown below. I simply cut and pasted it.

Originally Posted by 308dawg View Post
I've been using map books from Shearer Publishing out of Fredericksburg, TX for many years now. They have one for my state, Arkansas, and all the adjoining states at Barnes and Noble. I'm seen them in bookstores for lots of other states. These map books show about everything a person could ever need, tiny dirt tracks, abandoned houses, cemeteries, survey grid lines, tiny creeks from their origin points, abandoned railroads, oilfield and gas field delineations and on and on. My last purchase of "The Roads of Arkansas" was $12.95

Shearer publishing no longer sells state map atlas/books. They sold All of their inventory to another company. www.universalmap.com
When you go the the link it takes you here.
https://kappamapgroup.com/usage/?cat...rand=0&price=0
NOTE: I found a copy of the most recent printing (2016) for my state (North Carolina) far cheaper at eBay and Amazon. So that is where I will get my copy from Amazon.
North Carolina Atlas & Gazetteer (DeLorme Atlas & Gazetteer) Nov 4, 2016

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Reference NC state atlas (yes a real paper bound book in case GPS is not working)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire