lundi 26 février 2018

Question about remington 870 police

Okay,

I'm bidding on a Remington 870 police magnum on gunbroker. It has the 18.5" barrel on it. The barrel has a dovetail ramp on the front and has an xs tritium front. The rear has a traclok rear. My question is two fold.

1. Does any companies make screw hole plugs for when I remove the rear track lok?

2. Does anyone know if this lpa rear will work with the ramped front sight mentioned above?

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/47...uns-steel-blue

3. If the ramped front sight won't work I'm going to go with a bead front barrel. Hopefully one without a pedestal so I can have a front sight silver soldered on. I'm assuming with this one you'd have to remove the pedestal.

https://www.amazon.com/LPA-Front-Sho.../dp/B01LT8DHRY

I prefer all my rear ghost rings to have the protective ears.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Question about remington 870 police

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire