mardi 27 février 2018

What options for A/C for a room in my shop?

DefaultWhat options for A/C for a room in my shop?


I have what's basically a giant detached garage that I use as a shop at my house. The previous owner framed and plumbed a small room in a back corner as a bathroom but never finished it. It's about 10x10ft. I would like to use it as food storage but in south Alabama it gets way too hot in the spring and summer. The studs are exposed so insulating won't be a problem, but I was wondering if there's a feasible way to air condition it. If so, I think it can hold the amount of food I'd like to store. If not, I have other uses for the room but no good place for a larder.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



What options for A/C for a room in my shop?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire