mercredi 21 février 2018

extra dies

I'm (slowly) getting my reloading equipment geographically together (and about to finish out my own casting setup, have only used others in the past)
And I'm finding duplicity in dies.

I knew I had (2) .357 dies, turns out I have 3 (had, gave one to a buddy)
Have multiple 30-06, (4) 9mm, at least (2) .45ACP etc.

I'm keeping dies for things I don't have or load anyway.
(41 mag, 243, 45-70 etc) can't hurt, they don't eat.

But I'm trying to think of uses for dies I have more than 2 of.
(2 is good, I can set up on different presses (have 7.... I think.) Or leave one set with my lee hand press for traveling.

Only thing I can think of is trade bait for different dies I may want.
(Most of these duplicates I've picked up as part of package deals.)
Figured I'm not the only one and I'd see if there was anything I missed.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



extra dies

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire