mercredi 21 février 2018

unemployment took my tax refund

The short story
Used to live in Mo.
About 8 years ago lost my job of 20 years.
Got unemployment for about 6 months.
Worked for 3 more years in Mo. at a new job,then moved to Fl,for another job.
Never heard from them,filed taxes for 8 years,no problem.
This years refund I got a notice that most of my refund was sent to Mo.unemployment to repay a debt.
I have no flipping clue what this is about,never heard anything from them.

All I have is a reference #,and a phone#/address for Divison of Mo. employment.
I foresee many letters and hours on the phone to see whats its all about-there was absolutly no fraud or monkey business-never heard from them ever after I got a new job..reported to them to cancel after my first day.Never a problem with 8 years of tax filings.
Glad I didn't spend it already,but I had it earmarked for some dental work.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



unemployment took my tax refund

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire