samedi 10 octobre 2020

LIKE A kid at Christmas, with my NEW LOOKING Cherokee

I have had the XJ a long time.
It put 2 boys through college as their DDs before I ever got it back.
I started tweaking it for my purposes as a woods runner
winch, big bumpers front and rear, 2 1/2" lift for the bigger tires, things like that.
and, I put the nice clean Silverado in the barn for winter and pretty much use the Cherokee for winter abuse.
BUT
MICHIGAN.. rust belt called for a reason. It has been a vehicle, and maintenance wise, always taken care of..but we use more salt in winter than anybody out there. Dings, rust spots.. just looked bad.
so,
contacted the local body shop I use and told them she needs a facelift.

3 weeks later.. it is back home.
WOW..... is it SHINY....
imaging a road weary Jeep, what they look like... and now look at this... YEEEEHAAA...
Even smells like a new ride.
Now all I have to do is put the winter tires on it and she will be good to go for winter...





Let's block ads! (Why?)



LIKE A kid at Christmas, with my NEW LOOKING Cherokee

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire