dimanche 11 octobre 2020

Unfit to Serve, Biden's Brain is Broken

As I have watched sleepy Joe stumble and slur his words, and his sudden crazy verbal outbreaks, I have wondered what was wrong with the man. This morning one of the business reporters (Maria B.) of Fox remindeds us that Joe Biden had suffered from two brain aneurysms in the past, leading to brain surgery to repair them. https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...y-eye-incident

My aunt had a similar aneurysm 20 yrs ago. She now struggles to talk and often has to communicate by writting notes. I love my Aunt, but I would not trust her to be President.

Joe was forced to withdraw from the 1988 Presidential race because of this issue, why is it not page one news?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Unfit to Serve, Biden's Brain is Broken

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire