jeudi 6 octobre 2016

Kriss vector 10mm & Kimber 357

I never really had an interest in the Kriss Vector, but when I heard they were going to introduce the 10mm and 357sig to their line of subgun I will admit, it more than peaked my interest. So when a buddy of mine asked me if I wanted to go shoot His new kriss V Gen II spd in 10mm I just about creamed the ole pants.

When I got to the range I was ecstatic, My friend had reserved the steel pistol target bay for us to use. So when I get there he opens up his gun bag and there it is, a beautiful fde colored 10mm kriss. The thing felt really well built and it balanced nicely.

So I immediately called him a "bastard" and told him I was jelly as hell. He smirked and said "your gonna be even more jealous". To my surprise he pulls out his new Kimber 357 revolver.
Man oh man was that Kimber pretty! It was light weight but felt over built. As if Jerry Miculek kidnapped a team of German scientists and engineers to raise Samuel Colt, Daniel Wesson and Horace Smith from the grave just to work on it.

I was really impressed by both the kriss and the Kimber.
I was sure the 10mm would slap that piece of Tupperware around but it handled the recoil phenomenally. The recoil system in the kriss really does its job. I am definitely going to try to get one at some point in the future when they become more available.
The Kimber was no slouch either, it took hot 38 as well as 357 like it was nothing and was in fact a pleasure to shoot. I'm not a huge wheel gun fan but I have always wanted a nice 357, after shooting the Kimber I know what I will eventually get.

Anyway hadn't seen anyone post anything really about either firearm so I figured I give you guys my humble opinion of them.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Kriss vector 10mm & Kimber 357

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire