jeudi 6 octobre 2016

***Ladies Section**** Tactical Vest For A Woman

Hiya Ladies!

I have a quick question. After tromping through the woods for four days (averaging 10 miles a day). A backpack gets in the way a lot (think crawling under trees) so I am looking for a tactical vest with a hydration pocket to carry my stuff while hunting.

The problem I am having is most of them are one size fits all, so they are built for men (think huge arm holes and too big around when adjusted). I have also thought about a child vest, but they are mostly made for airsoft and don't look very durable.

Any chance one (or some) of you ladies has found one that works for a female frame? I am 5'6 and fairly thin build.

Droid did it!

Let's block ads! (Why?)



***Ladies Section**** Tactical Vest For A Woman

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire