jeudi 6 octobre 2016

Small starter survival kits question

I have a few questions.
I am putting together small starter survival kits to sell.
It will have Tha basic stuff first aid, fire, lights, small knife, and so on. List of items will be at the bottom of this post.
Questions are:
1. what's a good price on these kits? I know what it cost me to make them just want to see what people think is a good price.
2. What can I add to these kits that should fit in the bags/ what would you add to the kits if it were yours?
3. Live in NC so keeping in mind the area I live in what should I change if anything in the kits?
4. Items in the kit are not top over the line but also are not junk either. Where can I get better quality items at good prices to up the quality a bit but not kill the price?
5. Would you buy this kit? Not asking you to buy but in general would you?

Base kit includes:
1 bag (2 pocket about 8in. Tall 4 in. Wide 2-3 in. Deep. With a small half that size zip pocket on the front.)
1 folding knife
1 flashlight (around 40 lums)
1 head mount light (around 25 lums)
6 ft. 540 cordage
1 emergency rain Pancho
1 emergency blanket
15 assorted sizes band aids
2 2x2 gauze pads
1 antibiotic cream
1 burn cream
1 sanitizer
2 cotton balls
2 cue tips
1 mini Bic lighter
5 storm proof matches
1 box of small matches 32 count
5 fire tender (cuttonball straw I make)
3 wax covered cotton 1/2 pads
1 small carabiner

Everything is in small zip lock bags so not to get wet. I have pics but don't see a way to add them.

Comments, questions, and information on this is welcomed and wanted. If you like it or the idea behind it please say so.
If you hate it and think it's pure junk and a wast of time please say so. Feedback is needed before I start to sell these kits good and bad.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Small starter survival kits question

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire