samedi 3 février 2018

Medical Attention during SHTF

I am only trained to the level of EMT-B, (but with experience in an ambulance and "in a ditch") but I have things up to and including surgery and dental tools.
Also field manuals for emergency surgery, reference texts, where there is no doctor \dentist...

An upside of my injuries is:
Muscle relaxers and narcotics.
Not saying any more on that subject.

Don't have all the materials I want, but more than most.
Big lack is lidocane. (Topical anesthetic) very useful is stitching etc.

I have a couple tubes.... PLENTY for mutable uses. (Dozen at least)

...but I intend on buying a couple pounds of the powder
-unlike its other forms the powder doesn't go bad.

Also need more antibiotics.
Always need more dressing material.

I intent to use cheap cloth and. as pressure canner to steralize it in a long term situation...

Have a field traction unit from the FD, need a few more things like that, canned air would be good too...

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Medical Attention during SHTF

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire