samedi 8 octobre 2016

Need to Prioritize and buy Generator

Need to buy a generator.

Had a hell of a storm with Matthew and need a Generator. Lost power for 3 hours... Last I checked 4+ hours = food starts going!

Long story short, I cannot rely on the power-grid, so instead of buying a gun, I want a generator.

Any suggestions? I want to run a side-by-side, Wind-Curve Lasko fan, a cable modem, and WiFi router... Maybe a desktop computer.

I won't need enough juice to bake in the oven, and my water heater is a gas tankless though it does not work without power, too. I realize asking what to buy is like asking what gun to buy, but anyway:

I do not want a huge amount of power. I want it quiet. I want long run-times such that if I store around 20 gallons of fuel I can keep it going for a long time.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Need to Prioritize and buy Generator

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire