samedi 1 octobre 2016

Vortex Crossfire II - Good buy?

I just got a Vortex Crossfire II 3-9x40 ($118 shipped) to put on a .54 cal. Prairie River Arms muzzleloading bullpup. I also got some Hornady Great Plains ammo. When I got the scope, I saw it said "made in China". Now I'm thinking I might have been better off with a Nikon Buckmaster. I'm glad to support an American company, but I'm just wondering if the Nikon Buckmaster was made in Japan or China, and if that would matter in a scope of that price range. Thanks.

p.s.

I also got a Traditions percussion trapper pistol in .50 caliber. I' super excited. The only other gun I have is a Pietta New Model Army .44 with a blued steel frame. I didn't put this in the BP forum because I figured the optics can be used on anything, and therefore is a general question. Mods, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Vortex Crossfire II - Good buy?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire